Thursday 25 October 2012

TVI SOCIETY CLEAVAGE MODELLING AND MY GOLDEN STICK



Next month: 'I sweat so hard I had to dry my brow on the stage curtain....'

...but this month...
Page 21 to read PJ's SOCIALITE DIARY
in the October issue of Absolute Magazine and find out where model Lindsay Katherine Fergusson picks up that extra sparkle....







Next month's issue will be a combined November/December special bumper edition in which I spent a hectic day modelling for photographers and film makers with Lindsay and 25 plus models and ballerinas in Brighton Little Theatre for an all out extravaganza themed shoot. I played the proprietorial theatre owner and Lindsay embodied my star turn in a high octane and bustier driven entertainment galaxy. There was more cleavage on show than you can shake a stick at....and my stick was golden and out all day. Walking stick I might add...and top hats...




SOME OUTTAKES WITH MORE IMAGES TO BE LOADED AS RELAEASED BY PHOTOGRAPHERS SO COME ON BACK...Y'HEAR? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.