Thursday 11 October 2012

TVI YOKO ONO CHRIS MOYLES & PETER JARRETTE BICKER


PJ and Yoko: Last night's Event 

Last night I dreamt Chris Moyles was slagging off the decades-old 


institution that goes by only one name (she is so riveted in industry 

history and social bridging), Yoko, at some presentation event we 

were all spectators at and I rounded on him for his seeming 

ignorance. Yoko kept looking around in disbelief that she heard her 

name whispered and sniggering to follow for a sustained period 

until I stood up and said "That's enough Moyles...". I pointed out his 

comparable blip of a register in industry consiouness and pointed 

out where Yoko straddled the globe, he was hard pressed to be 

known beyond the Watford Gap until the touring of a TV talent 

contest that brought back Jesus Christ Superstar and at best that 

was garnering poor reviews. Although he was showing budding 

promise as someone who could indeed sing and function stood up 

away from a radio/chat show host's chair he had a long road to hoe 

before he had arrived at uber stardom. "And isn't it churlish 

Moyles," I asked "to big-up yourself to lesser mortals by 

bitching at the foundations of more established beings regardless of 

their talents or contributions to art...especially in public and where 

we are gathered to watch yet another person or act (I wasn't sure 

what we were observing)." He told me to "Fuck off Jarrette". Yoko 

rounded on him and I asked my cousin Bertram to climb out of 

Moyle's picnik basket and I returned to my seat. Three bean soup 

late at night.


























CHRIS MOYLES IS RED HOT

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/272719

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.