Thursday 20 September 2012

THE VILLAGE IDIOT FASHION SHOOTS, MARTA THE MODEL AND MEXICAN FOOD

ABSOLUTE MAGAZINE PJ'S SOCIALITE DIARY MONTHLY~ AUG'12

www.absolutemagazine.co.uk 


Images Melissa Buchanan and George Watt

https://www.facebook.com/MBuchananPhoto?ref=stream
https://www.facebook.com/george.watt.54/info



I have officially re-emerged as an International Socialite. Gee-whiz! How did I do that? Well since we last interfaced on these glossy, stylish pages of Absolute Brighton...and might I add, still the glossiest and stylish of pages our bouncy city has to offer (!)...I have been ripping back and forth to Moscow like a truly mad Rasputin performing in Melodies of Boney M managed by Victor Logi of Moscow’s Sky Media.  As I write there are many plans afoot for this tribute group to establish itself on You Tube and the internet so that you may see me in my on- stage glory.
All this jetting around has landed me in the company of Russia’s leading families and business tycoons. All of which have been enthusiastic and welcoming to me and my band mates was we take to their stages, me in ever more outlandish feathers and make-up! So as I hobnob in continual rounds of meet-and-greets, I am rubbing feathered shoulders with a whole slew of Oligarchs with whom I’ve come to be on nodding terms...as I don’t speak the language and so neither do most of them have ‘the English’. Remarkable!
Closer to home I’ve been pillar-to-post throwing myself around photo stages for outrageous photoshoots, most recently an off-the-hook one at Brighton’s Media Centre for business man- come-photographer George Watt.  There have been leaving parties too. The Brighton model Marta Wiktoria Wolniak and muse to Absolute’s own Fashionista columnist, the designer stylist Natalie Wileman of Former Glory returned to her native Poland to become PA to that country’s leading fashion designer.  The Stoneham’s Top Chef Brett Mather hosted his leaving do in the venue’s garden as he heads off to establish his kitchens in the city’s Hop Poles Public House. He’s not moved as far away as Marta and that is good as, on the side, Brett has an ice cream concern which makes the most delicious peanut ice cream and salted peanut ice cream. You must contact him to find out how you can try these and other delectable flavours from his range. And new in town is the already popular and buzzy La Choza on the corner of Queens Gardens and Gloucester Road. Drop in for the tasty fare of Mexican Street food and tell can-can dancer and co-owner Aiofe Sweeney and her business partner Annie Gelpey PJ sent you!   Brighton is open for business!       







































    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.